Solar Panels Newton Mearns
Utilise the suns power – even when its not shining!
Generate up to 4100 kWh of clean green electricity
And make large savings on your energy bills
Takes Only 60 seconds!
We have a range of credit facilities available including:
Interest Free funding 0% APR Representative on Selected Products
- 25 years performance guarantee
- 1 day installation
- Reduce your electric bills by up to 70%
- Lower your homes CO2 Emissions
- Supply your own green energy
- Receive Receive FREE bird proofing worth £650 with every installation
How will solar panels benefit me?
- Feel secure by being in control of your family’s energy needs.
- Make your home more energy efficient & cost significantly less to run.
- Reduce your carbon footprint by supplying your own clean green energy.
Battery Storage Newton Mearns – Store power from solar and grid charge from off peak tariffs.
Increase the utilisation of energy from your solar panels from 30% up to 90%
Make the most of your Solar by storing the spare energy during the day to use at night and charge your battery up when you sleep from off peak tariffs too. You can become energy independent with Solar and Battery Storage – Save Energy and Save the planet.
Generate renewable solar energy in Glasgow
Store solar energy using a storage battery
Use energy to power your home, whenever you need it
Charge your battery overnight using off peak smart tariffs
How does Battery Storage work with Solar?
Solar panels are an effective way to save money by generating electricity to power your home from the suns UV rays. When it is dark however, you still need energy for your home, and so typically at times you will still purchase electricity from the national grid which is what your electricity supplier will charge you for. This is where the power of battery storage systems come into play, and you can avoid this problem. Battery Storage will convert any unused energy from daylight into power and store it, ready for use whenever you need it. This means your solar panels can essentially charge the battery when you do not need the energy that they are generating at the time and save it for later use. This technology allows homes to be become completely energy independent at times. Furthermore, you can also charge your battery up while you are sleeping from the national grid at a fraction of the cost, using an energy supplier that offers Smart Tariffs such as “Octopus Energy – Go Tariff”
How does Battery Storage work without Solar?
You can now install a Battery to your property even if you do not have Solar. How is this possible? Well, if you are unable to have Solar because you live in a Flat, Listed Building or conservation area or even if your roof is not suitable, you can now install a battery on its own. Simply by switching your energy supplier to a supplier that offers a Smart Tariff such as “Octopus Energy” you can set the battery up to charge up over night during the off-peak time at a fraction of the price and then use to run your home, adding significant savings to your bill.
Pure Storage Battery
- Fully integrated battery system for residential use.
- British Product.
- Safest and highest performing lithium-ion-phosphate battery cells.
- Comes in varying sizes to specifically suit your home.
- Elegant, attrctive design.
- Smart Tariff compatible.
Save Money with the Smart Controlled Electric Vehicle Charging Solution
- Compact and attractive design – no bigger than an A4 piece of paper.
- Easy to Install and Use – Wall mounting or pole-mounting option.
- Full OLEV Accreditation.
- Stable – capable of standing harsh weather conditions.
- Intelligent – intelligent power adjustment and ability to utilise off-peak energy tariffs.
- Solar Compatible – All of our EV chargers can be used in conjunction with new or existing solar installations.
- 3 year warranty – included with every EV charger.
Energy suppliers are now offering special rates for EV charging. For example Octopus energy are charging as little as 5p per Kilowatt Hour.
Home Suitability Survey
Smart EV Charging App – You’re in control
Take full control of your charging – start, stop and schedule charging sessions all from the touch of a button.
Our Smart App also allows you to:
- Create a Charging inventory list for one or multiple vehicles registered.
- Securely authorise another person to use.
- Manage and add multiple charge points to one master account.
- Set times for charging your car at different electricity rates for example – Economy 7, Solar production peak times, time of use tariffs.
- Override the smart EV app in case of charging emergency through the built-in boost facility.
products & service
John Boyd, Aberfoyle, Stirling.
happy customers are helping to
save our planet, will you be next?