How does solar PV work?
- Reduce your Electric Bills.
- Receive a 20 year income, tax free and index linked.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Earn between 6-10% Return on Investment (ROI)
- Reduce C02 Emissions.
- Improve your homes Energy (EPC) Rating.
- 25 Year Guarantee.
- 1. Sun’s energy converted into DC voltage by PV panels on roof
- 2. Inverter converts DC voltage into ‘useable’ AC voltage
- 3. Generation meter records production
- 4. Electricity generated used in household appliances during the day
- 5. Unused electricity fed back into National Grid
Solar PV panels contain no moving parts, are self-cleaning and are maintenance free. The output from the panels is guaranteed by the manufacturers for 25 years. All Solar PV panels will continue to produce electricity long after their guaranteed period. This means that you will continue to benefit from free electricity even after your ‘Feed In Tariff’ period of 20 years is over.
The first silicon-based PV systems were installed in the 1960’s and some of these systems are still in place and generating today!
For more information about Solar PV and to find out if you home is suitable contact us now on Freephone 03335 772 544 to speak to one of our team or complete the enquiry form on the website.