German Electric Heating Installation in Fort William
Up to £2,000 Cashback for your old system – Installations including the Lochaber and Highlands regions and surrounding areas
Takes Only 60 seconds!
Interest Free funding 0% APR Representative
and Buy Now & Pay Later from 4.9% APR Representative
On All German Electric Heating installed in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire
- 10 year warranty
- No fuss installation – carried out by our 1st class installers
- Easily controlled to get heat where and when you want it
- 100% efficient heating
- Maintenance free!
- Most areas in Scotland covered including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Fife, Fort William, Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Aberdeen and more
Time To Upgrade From Your Old Night Storage Heaters
& install the latest & most convenient electric heating from Germany
Electric heating technology from german company Wibo offers many advantages over old night storage heating technology such as:
- Heat up in as little as 7 minutes
- Energy savings up to 51%*
- Cosy warmth all the way to the floor
- Programmable via a thermostat or app
All things you can not do or get with old night storage heaters!
*In test results, to heat a room to a constant temperature of 20.5°. Verified by a study on Sept 2015 by the Centre for Integral Building Technology of the University of Lucerne, Switzerland – Technology & Architecture.
We Provide Installations in These Areas of Fort William
We cover Fort William, Lochaber and most areas of Scotland. Contact Us Now
- Ach’ An Todhair, Achaphubuil, Acharacle, Achnaha, Achluachrach, Achriabhach, Ardechive, Ardmolich, Ardshealach, Ardtoe, Arisaig, Back of Keppoch, Ballachulish, Banavie, Blaich, Caol, Cleadale, Corpach, Corran, Dalnabreck, Druimarben, Duisky, Glenborrodale, Glencoe, Glenfinnan, Glenuig, Inverie, Kilchoan, Kilmory, Kinlochleven, Lochaline, Mallaig, Morar, Ockle, Onich, Portuairk, Resipole, Roybridge, Salen, Sanna, Spean Bridge, Strontian
- Fort William Postcodes we serve:
- Various IV and PH33 postcodes
- and other Fort William and Lochaber region postcodes. Call us to check if we cover your area
How Getting German Electric Heating Installed in Scotland With Us Works
1. Answer some simple
suitability questions online
About your home, current heating
system & avg. bills
2. Receive a quick call from
one of our friendly advisers
We will advise over the phone what solution is best
for you subject to a free home survey
3. Free Home
We carry a home assessment to determine the best suited product to save you energy and money for: Your Home, Your Needs, and Your Budget
4. Our highly trained first class installers will get you up & running
Pay by several methods including in full, or you can spread the costs with low monthly payments including 0% interest free options or even buy now pay later.
Why Choose Greener Energy?
products & service
Reduce your energy bills
Friendly office staff to help at every stage
Exceptional After-Sales Service Division
For every quote, we plant a tree
“Took Care Of Everything!”
John Boyd, Aberfoyle, Stirling.