Interest Free funding 0% APR Representative
and Buy Now & Pay Later from 4.9% APR Representative
On All Air Source Heat Pumps Installed in Fort William, Lochaber and the Highlands regions of Scotland
- Up to 400% efficient
- 2-4 days professional installation
- For all your space heating and domestic hot water
- Low noise levels
- Performs down to -20°C
- Low maintenance
- Claim a Government incentive up to £11,500 while available
We Provide ASHP Installations in These Areas of Fort William
We cover most areas of Scotland, including the Lochaber and Highlands regions of Scotland. Contact Us Now
- Ach’ An Todhair, Achaphubuil, Acharacle, Achnaha, Achluachrach, Achriabhach, Ardechive, Ardmolich, Ardshealach, Ardtoe, Arisaig, Back of Keppoch, Ballachulish, Banavie, Blaich, Caol, Cleadale, Corpach, Corran, Dalnabreck, Druimarben, Duisky, Glenborrodale, Glencoe, Glenfinnan, Glenuig, Inverie, Kilchoan, Kilmory, Kinlochleven, Lochaline, Mallaig, Morar, Ockle, Onich, Portuairk, Resipole, Roybridge, Salen, Sanna, Spean Bridge, Strontian
- Fort William Postcodes we serve:
- Various IV and PH33 postcodes
- and other Fort William and Lochaber region postcodes. Call us to check if we cover your area
How Does An Air Source Heat Pump Work?
- They transfer heat from outside to inside your house at temperatures as low -20°C as there is always heat in ambient air. Also they include an internal defrost cycle system ensuring operation in all seasons.
- They work similar to the technology in a refrigerator but in reverse.
- The return on investment against oil and LPG heating systems can take as little as five years for residential dwellings.
- Furthermore they last for over 25 years with low maintenance requirements due to less parts especially compared to gas, oil, or LPG boilers.
- We service and install air source heat pumps all over Scotland.
- We cover Glasgow, Dumfries, Falkirk, Fort William, Edinburgh, Dundee, Fife, Kilmarnock, Ayr, Ayrshire, Aberdeen and more.
How Getting An ASHP Installed With Us Works
1. Answer some simple
suitability questions online
About your home, current heating
system & avg. bills
2. Receive a quick call from
one of our friendly advisers
We will advise over the phone what solution is best
for you subject to a free home survey
3. Free Home
We carry a home assessment to determine the best suited product to save you energy and money for: Your Home, Your Needs, and Your Budget
4. Our highly trained first class installers will get you up & running
Pay by several methods including in full, or you can spread the costs with low monthly payments including 0% interest free options or even buy now pay later.
Why Choose Greener Energy?
products & service
Reduce your energy bills
Friendly office staff to help at every stage
Exceptional After-Sales Service Division
For every quote, we plant a tree
“Took Care Of Everything!”
John Boyd, Aberfoyle, Stirling.