*Interest Free funding 0% APR Representative
and Buy Now & Pay Later from 4.9% APR Representative
On All Air Source Heat Pumps Installed in Ayr, Ayrshire and surrounding areas
- Up to 400% efficient
- 2-4 days professional installation
- For all your space heating and domestic hot water
- Low noise levels
- Performs down to -20°C
- Low maintenance
- Government cashback scheme offers up to £8000 of funding to install
We Provide ASHP Installations in These Areas of Ayr
We cover most areas of Ayrshire and Scotland. Contact Us Now
- Alloway, Ardrossan, Annbank, Ardeer, Auchentiber, Auchinleck, Ayr, Ballantrae, Barassie, Barkip, Barr, Barrhill, Barrmill, Beith, Bellsbank, Belmont, Benslie, Bourtreehill, Broomlands, Burnhouse, Catrine, Colmonell, Coylton, Craigie, Craigmalloch, Cronberry, Crosshill, Crosshouse, Cumnock, Cunninghamhead, Dailly, Dalgarven, Dalmellington, Dalry, Dalrymple, Darvel, Doonfoot, Drakemyre, Dreghorn, Drongan, Drybridge, Dundonald, Dunlop, Dunure, Fairlie, Fenwick, Fergushill, Fullarton, Galston, Gatehead, Gateside, Giffordland, Girdle Toll, Girvan, Glenbuck, Glengarnock, Greenhills, Hansel, Haugh, Heathfield, Hessilhead hamlet, Highfield, Hurlford, Irvine, Joppa, Kilbirnie, Kilmarnock, Kilmaurs, Kilwinning, Kincaidston, Kirkmichael, Kirkoswald, Knockentiber, Largs, Lendalfoot, Loans, Logan, Longbar, Lugton, Lugar, Lylestone, Mauchline, Maidens, Maybole, Meikle Auchengree, Minishant, Monkton, Moscow, Montgreenan, Mossblown, Muirkirk, Netherthird, New Cumnock, Newmilns, Ochiltree, Old Dailly, Patna, Pinmore, Pinwherry, Polnessan, Portencross, Prestwick, Priestland, Rankinston, Riccarton, Saltcoats, Seafield, Seamill, Skelmorlie, Sorn, Springside, Stair, Stevenston, Stewarton, Straiton, Symington, Tarbolton, Torranyard, Trabboch, Troon, Turnberry, Waterside, West Kilbride
- Ayrshire Postcodes we serve:
- KA1, KA2, KA3, KA4, KA5, KA6, KA7, KA8, KA9, KA10, KA11, KA12, KA13, KA14, KA15, KA16, KA17, KA18, KA19, KA20, KA21, KA22, KA23, KA24, KA25, KA26, KA27, KA28, KA29, KA30
- and other nearby postcodes. Call us to check if we cover your area
How Does An Air Source Heat Pump Work?
- They transfer heat from outside to inside your house at temperatures as low -20°C as there is always heat in ambient air. Also they include an internal defrost cycle system ensuring operation in all seasons.
- They work similar to the technology in a refrigerator but in reverse.
- The return on investment against oil and LPG heating systems can take as little as five years for residential dwellings.
- Furthermore they last for over 25 years with low maintenance requirements due to less parts especially compared to gas, oil, or LPG boilers.
- We service and install air source heat pumps all over Scotland.
- We cover Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Fife, Kilmarnock, Ayr, Ayrshire, Aberdeen and more.
suitability questions online
About your home, current heating
system & avg. bills
one of our friendly advisers
We will advise over the phone what solution is best
for you subject to a free home survey
We carry a home assessment to determine the best suited product to save you energy and money for: Your Home, Your Needs, and Your Budget
Pay by several methods including in full, or you can spread the costs with low monthly payments including 0% interest free options or even buy now pay later.
products & service
John Boyd, Aberfoyle, Stirling.
happy customers are helping to
save our planet, will you be next?